Watch Stanford vs. California: Live Stream, TV Channel, Start Time for Saturday’s NCAAB Game
California @ Stanford
Current records: California 3-17; Stanford 8-12
What you should know
The California Golden Bears have enjoyed the comforts of home for the past two games, but now they must hit the streets. The Golden Bears and the Stanford Cardinal will go head-to-head in a Pac-12 bout on Saturday at 10:00 p.m. ET at the Maples Pavilion. Stanford should still be feeling good after a win while California will be looking to regain their footing.
California must be injured after a devastating 68-48 loss to the Oregon State Beavers on Sunday. Forward Kuany Kuany (15 points) was the top scorer for California.
Meanwhile, the Chicago State Cougars usually have all the answers at home, but Stanford proved too difficult a challenge on Wednesday. The Cardinal beat the Cougars 72-65. Stanford can credit much of its success to forward Spencer Jones, who shot 6-for-9 from the arc and finished with 21 points and seven rebounds, and forward Maxime Raynaud, who dropped a double-double with 17 points and 13 boards.
The Gold Bears need to know that given the 10.5 point spread they’re up against, they’re going to have an uphill battle. The odds were in their favor against spreading on the road this season, even if it was a tough sledding overall. They are 4-2 ATS away but only 8-12 overall.
At the teams last meeting earlier this month against Stanford, everything went to California as they walked away with a 92-70 win. The rematch could be a bit more difficult for California as the team won’t have home field advantage. Let’s see if the change of location brings anything.
how to see
- When: Saturday at 10pm ET
- Where from: Maple Pavilion – Stanford, California
- TV: ESPN University
- Consequences: CBS Sports App
- Ticket cost: $24.00
According to the latest college basketball odds, the Cardinal is a huge favorite against the Golden Bears at 10.5 points.
Oddsmakers had a good feel for the selection as the game opened with the Cardinal an 11-point favourite.
View college basketball picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get tips now.
Stanford and California both have nine wins in their last 18 games.
- January 06, 2023 – California 92 vs. Stanford 70
- February 26, 2022 – California 53 vs. Stanford 39
- 02/01/2022 – Stanford 57 vs. California 50
- March 10, 2021 – California 76 vs. Stanford 58
- 02/07/2021 – Stanford 76 vs. California 70
- 2/4/2021 – Stanford 70 vs. California 55
- March 11, 2020 – California 63 vs. Stanford 51
- January 26, 2020 – California 52 vs. Stanford 50
- January 02, 2020 – Stanford 68 vs. California 52
- March 07, 2019 – California 64 vs. Stanford 59
- 02/03/2019 – Stanford 84 vs. California 81
- 03/07/2018 – Stanford 76 vs. California 58
- February 18, 2018 – Stanford 77 vs. California 73
- December 30, 2017 – California 77 vs. Stanford 74
- February 17, 2017 – Stanford 73 vs. California 68
- January 29, 2017 – California 66 vs. Stanford 55
- February 6, 2016 – California 76 vs. Stanford 61
- January 14, 2016 – Stanford 77 vs. California 71