This New Project Goes Viral To Combine Social Media With Crypto – How Does It Work?

A good crypto project tries to seize opportunities by using blockchain technology to solve problems. However, the success of a project mainly depends on how unique its idea is and how much creativity the team can muster.

Love Hate Inu, a brand new vote-to-earn meme coin with useful use cases that allow holders to earn long-term recurring rewards, is a project that has already attracted investor interest.

This project has a lot of potential to become the next meme cryptocurrency to go viral because it is a meme coin with functionality.

Investor reactions have been amazing and the project has hit a milestone by raising over $1.17 million in pre-sales to date.

A crypto-powered initiative that connects to social media

The crypto community is fairly familiar with the concept of voting to earn input. The same idea underlies DAOs, or decentralized autonomous organizations. However, Love Hate Inu managed to add an incentive component to their product.

This is in addition to developing a project that can be used to address social media issues using blockchain technology.

The incentive factor is what drives the current popularity of most crypto initiatives these days. Everyone is looking for projects that not only have a great idea, but also generate passive income. It is commendable that Love Hate Inu was able to successfully integrate such a component into its ecosystem.

Every week events take place in the world that polarize opinions. Trolls, payroll actors and bots abound on social media. Here irrevocable decisions can be made and the resulting memes created.

In 2023, the survey market is about worth $3.2 billionand Love Hate Inu will be his biggest disruptor.

Love Hate Inu will play an important role in establishing a channel for communities, organizations or even authority institutions to gather data fairly and methodically.

The aim of the project is to give individuals a place to gather and cast their vote on the issues that matter most. Users have access to a platform to express their opinions on various topics. This includes politics, entertainment, social issues and various controversial figures like Kim Jung Un, Andrew Tate, Elon Musk and so on.

Here, users become members of a group, voicing their opinions without fear of backlash, while earning rewards in the process.

This may seem excessive for a meme coin. However, it’s important to remember that despite similar beginnings, other meme projects like Dogecoin, Shiba Inu, and Tamadoge all generated huge returns for their supporters.

Vote and earn

Love Hate Inu’s blockchain-based voting system ensures the process is impartial, open and secure.

There are many aspects of Love Hate Inu that investors will appreciate, in addition to the fact that it was developed on the Ethereum blockchain, which offers the dApp architecture along with the Metaverse.

The interface allows users to vote in real-time and get rewards for it by connecting their wallets.

There is also the poll submission platform where interested parties can suggest new questions for consideration by the community.

In addition, the management dashboard allows developers to verify that all active voting is done in a way that protects the community.

Users can participate in the latest polls and earn tokens for voting by using LHINU tokens. Apart from that, the voting process is both verifiable and anonymous – thanks to a staking mechanism secured by smart contracts that prevent tampering and spamming.

The project developers want to create a transparent process. Therefore, 90% of the LHINU supply will be sold during the presale to ensure the community owns the majority of the tokens. The other 10% is retained for community awards, listing costs, and liquidity.

LHINU: The #1 Vote-to-Earn Crypto

Love Hate Inu is still in the pre-sale phase and is being sold for $0.00009 per token at the time of writing.

Investors can buy Love Hate Inu with ETH or USDT (Tether stablecoin). When these cryptos are available in users’ wallets, they can buy them directly on the site with a card and pay for their LHINU.

The project has met with great success from early investors, raising more than $1.17 million in ongoing pre-sales just weeks after launch.

Visit Love Hate Inu here

Disclaimer: The Industry Talk section features insights from crypto industry players and is not part of editorial content


Show More

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button