The timing was a little off, but Nintendo has officially confirmed the next one Pokemon scarlet and violet Patch will be released on December 1st and will include a number of fixes for various parts of the game with Ver. 1.1.0 – mainly related to online gaming.
Additionally, the company acknowledged the massive outcry from fans playing the games regarding performance issues and glitches, apologized for the inconvenience, and confirmed that more improvements are in the works beyond this update.
With this new patch, players will not change much on the interface, but a number of bug fixes have been implemented.
This likely includes some of the glitches that allowed players to duplicate items and Pokémon or otherwise rig the game, as well as actual game-changing issues.
This patch will also be released along with Season 1 of Ranked Battles, the first iteration of online battle mode for Gen IX, and its associated ruleset. As a result, there has also been a focus on solving several online balance issues – such as: B. a “script” issue that allows players to consistently manipulate the RNG of online battles.
One of scarlet and Violets The biggest bugs for the story have also been fixed, fixing an annoying audio bug in the Elite Four that was causing the music to loop incorrectly.
Here are the full patch notes for Pokemon scarlet and violet Ver. 1.1.0 and all related details.
Full Pokemon scarlet and violet Ver. 1.1.0 patch notes, details and more
Ver. 1.1.0 (Release 1 December 2022)
- Season 1 of Ranked Battles begins and allows you to enjoy Ranked Battles in the Battle Stadium.
- For more details on Ranked Battles Season 1, see the in-game notes.
- Fixed an issue that caused the music not to play properly during the Elite Four and Top Champion battles on the Path to Victory.
- Other select bug fixes have been made.
“We are aware that players may encounter issues that affect the performance of the games. Our goal is always to provide players with a positive experience with our games and we apologize for the inconvenience. We take player feedback seriously and are working to improve the games.”
- This update must be applied in order to use the game’s internet features.
- A Nintendo Switch Online membership is required to use the online features of the game.
- Save data is still available after downloading the update.
- All players must be using the same version of the software in order to play together. Please make sure you have the same update version as the person you are playing with.