❘ Released: 2022-10-05T17:58:32
❘ updated: 2022-10-05T17:58:53
Overwatch 2 Best Graphics Settings includes the best way to tweak your settings to get as high FPS as possible.
Overwatch 2 is finally here, and with a ton of changes that will bring back dedicated Overwatch players and attract new ones.
Like its predecessor, Overwatch 2 has tons of different graphics settings that you can toggle to get the best performance from your PC. Here are the best settings to optimize Overwatch 2’s graphics.
There are three new characters making their debut at the launch of Overwatch 2.
Overwatch 2 Minimum and Recommended PC Requirements
Blizzard has announced the minimum and recommended requirements for PC players.
Check the following settings:
Before downloading Overwatch 2, make sure you meet at least the minimum requirements for your PC to run the game.
Overwatch 2: Best graphics settings for high FPS
Achieving high FPS numbers is just as important in Overwatch 2 as it is in any popular online shooter.
Here we go over the best video, advanced graphics and gameplay settings.
Overwatch 2: video settings
- Display mode: full screen
- Resolution: Native resolution of your PC.
- field of view: 100 FOV and optimize to find the sweet spot
- V Sync: Out of
- Triple buffering: Out of
- Reduce Buffering: On
- Show performance statistics: On
- NVIDIA Reflex: On
- Show system clock: On
- Limit FPS: 120FPS
- Graphic quality: Low
- Gamma Correction: 2
- Contrast: default
- Brightness: default
Overwatch 2: Advanced graphics settings
- Texture Quality: Middle
- Quality of texture filtering: 8x
- Local Fog detail: Middle
- Dynamic Reflections: Low or Off
- shadow details: High
- Model Detail: Low
- Effect Details: High
- Light quality: High
- Antialias Quality: Low – FXAA
- refraction quality: High
- Screenshot quality: 1x resolution
- Ambient Occlusion: Out of
- Local Reflections: On
- Damage Effects: default
Overwatch 2: Gameplay Settings
- Kill Feed Display: On
- Play sound when enemy is eliminated: Out of
- Play sound when teammate eliminated: Out of
- Always Skip Kill Cam: Out of
- Bring the death camera to the killer: Out of
- Waypoint Opacity: 100%
- Respawn Icon Opacity: 100%
- Ability Timer Ring Opacity: 100%
- Player outline strength: 100%
- Power display: user interface
Not all of these settings will be exactly what you want, so make sure you tinker with the settings before jumping into a ranked match.