The Google Play Store is the largest app store out there. But it’s not just an app store. It’s also a book store, video store, game store, and subscription service manager. The Google Play Store is available on all Android devices including the best Android phones, Android tablets and Chromebooks.
You can use a credit card or a service like PayPal to pay for things, just like any app store. If you want to gift someone money, a Google Play gift card is the best option. Let’s see how to redeem and shop with Google Play gift cards.
How to Redeem a Google Play Virtual Gift Card
If someone emails you a gift card, here’s how to redeem it:
- open that Google play store. You can either use the preinstalled app on your phone or go to play.google.com on a computer.
- Select your profile by tapping the image in the top right corner.
- Tap the Payments & Subscriptions Possibility.
- click to use a coupon code.
- Copy the code from your email and paste it into the box.
- Tap the repay button below.
Your gift card balance will now be added to your Google Play balance.
How to redeem a physical Google Play gift card
Redeeming a physical gift certificate is similar to redeeming a virtual one.
- Go to Google play store. You can do this from the app on your phone or from the website on your computer.
- Click on your profile picture above.
- Choose Payments & Subscriptions.
- Beat to use a coupon code.
- Tap the Scan gift card Button.
- Scratch or peel the layer that hides the code on your physical card.
- Align the code with the field that appears on your phone.
- Tap the Confirm Button.
The balance of this gift card will now be credited to your account.
How to redeem a Google Play gift card with purchase
When you make a purchase, you can redeem a gift certificate at checkout.
- Go to Google play store on your phone or computer.
- Select an item that you would like to purchase.
- Click on the button that lists the price.
- Tap the current payment method.
- press the Redeem code Button.
Enter the gift card code or scan a physical gift card to redeem.
How to check your Google Play balance
After redeeming your gift card, you may want to know how much money is in your Google Play account.
- Go to Load game either through the app on your phone or through the Google Play website on your computer.
- Tap on the picture in the upper right corner to open your profile.
- click Payments & Subscriptions.
- Choose Payment Methods.
You will now see your Google Play balance at the top of the page. When credit expires, e.g. For example, money from Google Rewards shows when it expires.
Where to buy Google Play gift cards?
Finding Google Play gift cards is easy as they are sold in different places. Amazon is one of the easiest places to find virtual or physical gift cards. They can also sell gift cards that come with bonus content for the games included in the card.
You can also find virtual gift cards at PayPal, where you can buy one for any amount from $10 to $100. Physical gift cards are available in all types of stores, e.g. B. in grocery stores, drugstores and large department stores. Many of these stores also sell virtual gift cards on their websites.
How to buy a Google Play Store app or game with your wallet
One of the most common uses of Google Play Cards is to buy Android apps or games.
- open that Google play store on your Android device or computer.
- Tap the games or applications below depending on what you are looking for.
- Select a paid app or game.
- Press the button that lists the price.
- Make sure it says below Google Play Balance to select it as your payment method. If it isn’t, click and select the payment method that appears there Google Play Balance from the list that opens.
- press the 1-tap buy Button.
Thanks to your gift card balance, the game or app is now yours.
How to use your Google Play balance to buy a book or movie
Buying a book or movie from the Google Play Store is similar to buying an app or game.
- Go to Google play store on your phone or computer.
- press the Books or Movies & TV tab below.
- Select an item that is not free.
- Tap the button with a price in the name.
- Make sure the payment method is set to yours Google Play Balance. If not, you can change the payment method by tapping and selecting the current payment method Google Play Balance from the list.
- Press the 1-tap buy Button.
You are now the proud owner of a new e-book or film that you paid for with your gift card.
How to use your Google Play balance to buy a game on Stadia
If you’re a fan of Stadia, Google Play Cards make a great gift. Stadia allows you to use it to pay for games on the streaming service.
- open that stages apartment
- press the Save on computer tab below.
- Choose a game you want to buy.
- press the Obtain Button.
- The payment method below should be set to yours Google Play Balance. You may have selected a credit card or other payment method by default. To change it, click on the credit card and select the correct option from the list that appears.
- Tap the 1-tap buy Button.
Your Stadia game has been purchased and is ready to play.
How can I maximize my Google Play gift card?
A Google Play gift card is a great gift for the Android users in your life. There are many places to buy them and redeeming them is easy. Maximizing your gift card is easy when you use the Offers tab on the Google Play Store to access free and discounted games and apps.