For cricket enthusiasts, nothing beats the experience of watching a live match. However, due to busy schedules, this may not always be possible.
Third-party apps and services offer live scores on the phone, but Google has a unique solution that doesn’t require users to download an app.
The pin tracking feature allows users to pin live scores to the home screen of Android devices. This feature will pin the score like a bubble on the home screen.
The feature has the added benefit of appearing on top of other apps, so users don’t always have to navigate to the home screen to check live results.
Here’s a 7-step guide to using pin tracking:
1. Open the Google Search app on your Android device.
2. Search for the cricket match you want to watch live.
3. OOnce the search results appear, you’ll see an option to “Pin live results” at the top of the page.
4. Tap Pin Live Score. This will pin the live score of the game on your home screen.
5. The live score bubble will appear on your home screen. You can move the bubble by holding and dragging it to a new location.
6. To solve the live score, long press the bubble and select “Remove”.
7. You can pin multiple matches by repeating the process for each match. The bubbles stack on top of each other and show the results of all games.
With these seven easy steps, you can use the pin tracking feature to keep up to date with live cricket scores without constantly checking an app or website.
Overall, this is a helpful feature for cricket fans who want to keep up to date with live matches in the ongoing Indian Premier League.
Read all the latest tech news here
first published: April 3, 2023 2:31 am IST
last update: April 3, 2023 2:31 am IST