Mexico City.- During the summer event no sweat from Fourteen days, Players are tasked with removing the shields No sweat insurance of the recalled products and then dispose of them responsibly in a recycling bin. Those who rise to the challenge will have to find numerous signs, although they only appear in two specific areas of the map. How to remove these shields and where to recycle them in Fortnite. Chapter 3 Season 3.
For the first phase you have to start this quest by walking refuge either mighty monument, an iconic island east of the POI. CSince you have three signs to remove, we recommend that you go to the Mighty Monument with three signs that are not too far apart. Once you find one, simply interact with the shield to remove it from the recalled product. Below is each No Sweat sign and its location.
- No Sweat Sign Location #1: The first detachable sign is in Sanctuary, on a path east of the central building in the location. He’s leaning on a stack of buckets and looking at the beach.
- No Sweat Sign #2 Location: The next sign is southeast of the first, on the same path. It’s on the right side of the path, just across from a beach shack.
- No Sweat Sign Location #3: Another one is behind the right foot of the Mighty Monument statue. The statue is on a small island just east of Sanctuary.
- No Sweat Sign Location #4: Not far from the third sign, this No Sweat Sign is on a rock in the lower right corner of Mighty Monument Island.
- No Sweat Sign Location #5: To the southeast of this island is a small piece of land that houses a replica of the Foundation’s head and this final sign.
With three No Sweat Tokens collected, the second stage is to track down a recycling bin in Sanctuary or Mighty Monument. These can be difficult to spot as they appear in the form of small green cans that blend in almost too well with the nearby bushes. You only have to go to one of these, but it’s best to find the one closest to the last No Sweat sign you removed. Each official trash can location can be discovered below.
- Official Container #1: The quickest way to find this container is to take the dirt road from the Sanctuary that leads to the nearby beach. Heading south from there, it can be spotted next to a few palm trees.
- Official Container #2: The second container is on the east side of the Mighty Monument and near the site’s reboot van.
The quest rewards you with el Goopy Guffa red style for the Ice-Blasted Snow Crunchem Back Bling. Cosmetic collectors can even chase five other styles, e.gl Back Blingsimplement by accepting other No Sweat Summer missions. For example, players who complete three of these win a style Nana Frost inspired andn Peely, mwhile a style Meowscles’ tail will be rewarded with No Sweat signs.
Source: Pure Show