Divorce Lawyer Shin Season 1 Episodes 7 and 8 Release Date, Time and Where to Watch
Now halfway from Divorce Attorney Shinthings seem to be taking a slightly different direction. Sung-han (Cho Seung-woo) is now ready for revenge after inking all of his grapes and seems to be setting his sights on the manipulative, bitter Yeong-ju.
What that payback will include is another matter entirely. Still, it’s clear that our titular character is desperate to avenge the death of his beloved sister and wants validation for his decision to give up the piano to become a lawyer.
Of course, this whole ordeal will likely drag on for many weeks, but the seeds have already been planted for an intriguing final six episodes.
Elsewhere, Professor Choi successfully divorced, with his money-hungry ex-wife admitting that she could no longer take it and wait for his death.
This decision was undoubtedly influenced by Min-su (Cha Sung-je), the 16-year-old who is willing to give his father his liver so his mother can see the light of day. Professor Choi is now free to have the liver donated Ji-suk (Kim Si-Young)and left his adolescent son able to find his own way.
For the rest of what’s happening in Divorce Attorney Shin, look no further:
- Hyeong-geun has finally delivered the divorce papers to Ji-eun, ready to move on with his life.
- Choi Jun was welcomed by Attorney Shin but also encouraged to continue working as a spy.
- Geum-hui has been visiting Sung-han and is trying to find out where Ju-hwa is buried so she can take Gi-yeong to pay her respects by her side.
- Seo-jin has settled into law practice after a rocky start.
Divorce Lawyer Shin Season 1 Episodes 7 & 8 Release Date/Time
Divorce Attorney Shin Season 1, Episode 7 will be released on Netflix on March 25, 2023. The usual time is 15:00 (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We don’t expect any schedule changes just yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.).
Divorce Attorney Shin Season 1 Episode 8 will air the next day, March 26th, at the same time. Each episode has an approximate running time of around 60-65 minutes.
where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch Divorce Attorney Shin Season 1 Episodes 7 and 8 with a Subscription to Netflix at the above dates and times. Aside from the Netflix release, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to JTBC every Saturday and Sunday at 10:30 p.m. (KST).
- Yeong-ju continues her search for information about Sung-han and joins his upcoming case.
- Choi Jun decides to break up with Keunhwa as he is no longer satisfied with being a spy.
- Seo-jin begins to learn more about the business she is in and how it can dramatically impact people’s lives. As such, she will bond with the role.
- Sung-han will start taking revenge on Yeong-ju and possibly her family.
- Yu-seok gets caught up in all the drama, but might side with Sung-han once he learns the facts.
- Geum-hui will continue to taunt Yeong-ju and intensify their rivalry.
Find out where to watch this and more with our Discovery Tool