Data released by the state on Thursday shows that COVID hit nursing home workers far harder than initially reported in the early days of the pandemic.
A total of 21 nursing home workers have died from COVID infection since the pandemic began, according to state Health Department data released Thursday.
- North Korea reports more COVID deaths, says nearly 565,000 under quarantine
- WA COVID-19 hospitalized cases surge past 300 amid calls for restrictions to be reintroduced
- As cases rise, officials warn of shortages of COVID funds
- COVID: North Korea’s suspected case count nears 2 million
- COVID: North Korea fights virus with tea, infomercials
- Ontario COVID news: Province reports 23 new deaths, positivity below 10 percent
- Ottawa COVID-19: City tops 800 COVID-19 deaths
- New COVID-19 subvariant found in Ontario
- China’s international schools hit by exodus of teachers crushed by COVID curbs
- COVID-19: 70 COVID-related deaths were reported in Alberta in the past week