The release date and countdown to when construction simulator The 2022 release is almost over, and the Extended Edition price has been revealed along with Xbox Game Pass status.
At the time of writing there are no reviews yet for the upcoming Extended Edition, but there’s plenty to look forward to. Its multiplayer trailer offers a glimpse of online gameplay, while the experience also comes with over 70 machines to deploy across the vast US- and German-inspired landscapes.
It’s coming very soon and we can’t wait to wreak havoc and havoc.
When will Construction Simulator 2022 be released?
The release date and countdown to when construction simulator The 2022 Extended Edition releases September 19 at 9:00 PM PT and September 20 at 12:00 AM ET and 12:00 AM BST.
This comes courtesy of the PSN store, which says the game will unlock in 15 hours from 09:00 BST on September 19th. Steam should launch a little later at 00:00 PT, 03:00 ET and 08:00 BST as the countdown says it will be unlocked in 23 hours.
Countdown is not found in the Microsoft Store, but is available on Xbox consoles.
Is the Extended Edition included with Xbox Game Pass?
construction simulator 2022 Extended Edition isn’t coming to Xbox Game Pass on September 20th.
It may join the Microsoft subscription service sometime after launch, but unlike many other amazing experiences, it’s not another day-one release. If you play on Xbox, below are the remaining titles to expect for this month (via Purexbox):
- Death Loop – September 20th
- Hardspace Shipbreaker – September 20th
- Beacon Pines—September 22nd
- SpiderHeck – September 22nd
- Slime Rancher 2 – September 22nd
- Prodeus 1.0 – September 23rd
- Grounded (full version) – September 27th
- Mooncars – September 27th
- Despost’s game – September 29th
- Valheim – 29.9
Construction Simulator 2022 price
The price of construction simulator The Extended Edition 2022 is only £29.99 on Steam while it costs £44.99 on PlayStation.
It’s also £45.99 on Xbox from the Microsoft Store. You can pre-order it now, but there don’t seem to be any pre-order bonuses.
Below is everything that the game includes:
- Over 70 machines, vehicles, trucks, attachments
- Two huge maps based on USA and Germany
- Each of the two maps comes with its own campaign
- Challenge yourself with over 90 contracts
- 9 new license partners, a total of 25 officially licensed partners
- Online multiplayer with up to four players
In other news, METEOR BEAM GIGALITH IS DECLARED GOOD IN POKEMON GO & BEST MOVESET