Apex Legends season 16 release time and everything coming to Revelry explained
Apex legends season 16titled Revelry is coming soon and there are tons of new things to look forward to including a brand new mode that brings back some old favourites.
Unlike previous seasons of Apex Legends, there are no new Legends to snag in Revelry. However, that doesn’t mean there’s nothing exciting about it. As Apex approaches its fourth anniversary, Revelry is going to be a wild ride.
We arranged that Apex Legends season 16 release date and time below, as well everything else comes during Revelry.
Apex Legends season 16 release date and time
Apex Legends Season 16 will be released on Tuesday February 14th.
Respawn hasn’t officially confirmed when the new season will be out, but based on patterns from the previous season’s releases, we’re pretty sure they’ll be back at the same times.
We expect Apex Legends Season 16 to release around these times:
- GREAT BRITAIN: 6pm (GMT)
- Europe: 7 p.m. (EST)
- East Coast of the United States: 1 p.m. (EDT)
- West Coast of the United States: 10 a.m. (PDT)
Note: The above times are only predictions based on previous releases, so we cannot guarantee that the new season will be released at that time.
What to expect from Apex Legends Revelry
First of all, as mentioned above, there is no new legend for this season. There’s a good reason for that, though, and that’s because The class system has been completely overhauled
Instead of what they are currently in, all Legends will be placed into one of five new classes starting February 14th. We’ve explained a bit here why a legend is placed in the different classes:
- attack – They are legends who use their skills to force their opponents into making mistakes or making sudden battle decisions.
- skirmishers – A Skimisher is a Legend who possesses great mobility and evasive abilities in battle, which can be used to ensure their safety, or used tactically to achieve optimal position in a battle.
- To know – Recon Legends are the ones who can get information about their opponents and track them.
- controller – They are legends who can use their abilities to control positions and control their enemies to fight on their terms.
- Support – These Legends unsurprisingly aim to support the team, but they now include defensive Legends as well.
Goodbye arenas, hello mixtape
Once Revelry lands, the 3v3 arena mode is gone Apex for the foreseeable future. It will be replaced by Team Deathmatch, a limited time mode before entering the brand new Mixtape mode.
Mixtape will have three rotating community favorite modes, as well as TDM, you can expect Gun Run and Control to be among them. You’ll have to wait three weeks after the first season debut to see mixtape in action.
Not only will the existing roster of Legends get the revamped class system, some of them will receive nerfs and buffs to adjust their overall performance. The Seer’s heartbeat sensor is now audible to all nearby enemies.
Bloodhound gains a new passive! White crows are scattered throughout the maps, and Bloodhound can spot them in an area where enemies are hiding. If they scan the Ravens, they can lead you on the trail of an enemy squad. Also combine the White Raven with Bloodhounds Ultimate and they will take you straight to an unsuspecting team.
horizon Accuracy during the Gravity Stroke is reduced but to compensate, the lifting speed was increased slightly. Additionally, Lifeline’s Care Pack drop speed has been increased significantly, meaning you’ll have less time waiting before you can collect high tier loot.
Mirage is another Legend that has undergone a significant change, and one that will be welcomed by many of you playing as a holographic trickster. After reviving an ally as a Mirage, You and your ally remain stealthed for three seconds but you will be disarmed. Drawing your weapon breaks the camouflage.
Even if a Mirage clone is shot You can follow the confused enemy for a short time.
Even more new content and updates
As well as a new battle pass With a ton of new content to collect, including a Legendary skin for Valkyrie called Heartbeat Harmonizer, there’s plenty of new content to look forward to. At a glance, here are some of the other exciting things coming at launch:
- The Party Boat is back on all Battle Royale maps! How? We don’t know for sure either, but it’s back!
- A brand new energy assault rifle, the Nemesis Burst AR.
- Collection campaign for the anniversary.
- Added golden shotgun bolts.
- Hemlok Burst AR is now in the box.
- Volt SMG and Longbow DMR are both in crafting.
- Shotguns are polished.
- Assault Rifle hip fire toned down.
- R-301 Carbine damage reduced from 14 to 13.
- Leaderboard Map rotation occurs every 24 hours.
- The shooting range has been redesigned.
Apex Legends season 15 end date
With the confirmed start of next season Apex Legends: Eclipse ends Tuesday, February 14th just before Revelry went live.
Make sure you have your Legends handy, Apex Legends: Revelry is only a week away!