The latest season of Apex Legends is finally here. Season 14 also titled Apex Legends: Hunted not only brings a new legend but also fixes many bugs and issues from Season 13. Here are all the bug fixes for Apex Legends: Hunted.
Character bug fixes
- Where Newcastle might get stuck riding a zip line in their Ultimate animation.
- Throwables placed on a Mobile Shield would start floating after the Mobile Shield disappeared.
- Players would not take damage from ordnance or activate Caustic’s Barrels when between a Tactical Shield and its drone.
- Throwing abilities placed on a deployable shield could float away after the deployable shield disappears.
- Crypto’s Ultimate now destroys Wattson’s Pylon.
- Fixed an issue that caused Crypto’s heirloom animation audio to play globally when using a poll beacon.
- Crypto’s melee animations did not show his heirloom in the third person.
- Wraith would still take damage in the ring during the phase.
- Hipfire crosshairs now change size based on FoV
- Fixed a bug where canceling a Lifeline revive would cancel it for other teammates who were also revived by Lifeline.
- Fixed an issue preventing players from dealing melee damage to Caustic Barrels or Octane Jump Pads.
- Fixed an issue where the purchase menu would close every time a teammate made a purchase/and/or closed the purchase menu.
- Fixed issues where players could sometimes get stuck after crafting while crouching between a Replicator and a Black Market.
- Bug where players couldn’t unlock the “Fully Kitted” badge.
- Fixed Legends losing features like melee, using an ability, etc. when cloaking.
- Where players could not switch ammo types for the CAR SMG.
- Reload bug with the Mastiff and 30-30 repeaters where players could not ADS until the reload animation finished.
- Vending machines in Big Maude now have buyer protection.
- Fixed an issue that could cause stuttering and framerate spikes on consoles, primarily PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S.
- Fixed an issue where the DropShip would sometimes spawn players outside of the ship.
- Fixed a bug where heat shields would disappear if placed under a respawn beacon or mobile respawn beacon and then using the beacon.
- Fixed a bug where Pathfinder’s zipline would be destroyed if placed on a respawn beacon and then used the beacon.
- Fixed cases where a heat shield could disappear when placed under an activated respawn beacon.
- Fixed an issue where Mirage decoys were not appearing when scanning some legends.
Stay in contact
You can find more pieces like Apex Legends: Hunted Bug Fixes and you can “As” The Game Haus on Facebook and “Consequences” us on Twitter for more sports and esports articles from other great TGH writers Warno!
“Of our a house to you”