American Idol Season 21 Episode 6 Release Date, Time and Storyline
The popular reality competition series american idol Season 21 will air Sunday, March 26, 2023 at 8 p.m. ET on ABC with a brand new episode.
The upcoming episode will document the final batch of hopeful candidates taking part in the final round of auditions. They will do their best to impress the judges and viewers in hopes of earning a gold or platinum ticket to advance to the Hollywood Week round of the competition.
Episode 6 of american idol the hopefuls will take to the audition stage and perform in front of three legendary judges: pop princess Katy Perry, country superstar Luke Bryan and Oscar-winning singer/songwriter Lionel Richie. The singers will not only impress you with their musical skills, but also emotionalize you and the audience with their inspiring stories.
The hit ABC series has been on the air for over two decades and has established itself as a very popular franchise that has garnered a huge following over the years. The 21st season of the competition has seen plenty of talented performances and viewers have already started to cheer for their favourites.
What to expect from this week’s episode of american idol?
Season 21 of american idol had a lot of fun and intense moments during the audition round. While some contestants left the judges stunned with their talent and snagged a ticket, others had room for improvement and received detailed feedback from the judges, after which they went home to get stronger ahead of next season.
Katy, Luke and Lionel screened plenty of talent and handpicked the best of the best to advance to the Hollywood Week round of the competition. The audition continues american idolwhich has been airing for the last five weeks, took place in New Orleans, Las Vegas and Nashville.
The judges also awarded platinum tickets to three nominees who they felt had performed overwhelmingly. So far, Tyson Venegas, Kaylin Hedges and Elijah McCormick have received tickets for it.
Check out which ones american idol The contestants will make it to the final round of auditions this week.
- Brooklyn Stafford – singer and pianist from Brooklyn, New York
- Cameron Osterloh (Cam Amen) – soulful singer from Ocala, Florida
- Elise Kristine – viral Tik Tok singer originally from Issaquah, Washington
- Fire Willmore – singer and mother from Lawton, Oklahoma (will be auditioning for the second time after giving Katy Perry a chance)
- Isaac Brown – Street performer and recording artist from Los Angeles, California
- Jayna Brown – Singer and AGT graduate from Maryland
- Caroline Baran (Kaeyra) – soulful singer and performer from Algonquin, Illinois
- Keya Stewart – English-American singer/songwriter from Los Angeles, California
- Mikenley Brown – Folk and soul singer from New Castle, Indiana
- Oliver Steele – Singer-songwriter originally from Michigan
- Phil Kane – Country singer-songwriter from Pawhuska, Oklahoma
- Sarah Michele Maccar (Sarah Mac) – rock and soul singer from Carrollton, Georgia
- Sierralyn Harris – singer from Newburyport, Massachusetts
A few preview clips posted by american idol on their social media pages have teased some of the contestants’ performances. One of the hopefuls, Isaac Brown, impressed the judges with his style and cheekiness.
Meanwhile Kaeyra’s performance by Chris Stapletons Cold earned her a standing ovation from Luke Bryan. The judges suggested she sing a faster song next time as they found some great notes during her audition. They also thought music was in her blood and gave her a gold ticket.
Cam Amen’s rendition of Hallelujah left the judges emotional. They have been spotted giving american idol candidate a hug. On the other hand, fellow competitor and country singer Phil Kane was spotted performing his original song osage county, which earned him a standing ovation from all the judges. They praised his authenticity, storytelling and notes and presented him with a golden ticket.
Season 21 of american idol will air the final auditions this week, after which contestants will take part in Hollywood Week and the Showcase round of the competition. The judges then filter out the best of them, and selected candidates will make it into the top 24 and be in contention for the coveted title.
Don’t miss the latest auditions of american idol this week on Sunday, March 26, 2023 at 8 p.m. ET on ABC.